Accountable. Reliable. Proven.
For the Codeco Energy Group, exceptional Health, Safety and Environmental standards are the very core of our business success. We believe that in order for an HS&E program to be successful, it must be incorporated into a company’s business model and implemented by individuals who lead by example.
We are committed to meeting and exceeding regulatory compliance.
We focus on continuous performance improvement of these critical business elements.
We have stringent internal training, audits and detailed operating programs.
We ensure that all projects meet the need of all of our stakeholders by;
- Ensuring that all our employees are aware of their roles and responsibilities.
- Promoting that safety is everyone’s responsibility and cannot be delegated.
- Conducting timely and complete incident investigations and follow-up, and learn from our peers.
- Actively monitor the safety training of our employees and consultants.
- Conducting careful analysis, planning and execution of work processes.
- Developing and implementation of emergency planning and preparedness.
- Ensuring HSE is integrated into daily business through consistent work practices, procedures and hazard assessments.
- The use of appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) where required.
- Waste management and minimization, spill management.
- Regular job site safety and environment inspections and audits.
In addition to having a `Certificate of Recognition’ (C.O.R.), Codeco Energy Group is an APEGGA permit holder and individuals hold a Permit to Practice with Alberta Institute of Agrologists (AIA). We are a member of the Canadian Association of Drilling Engineers (CADE), the Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE).